Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Mission Statement

I am at my best when I exhibit passion, creativity, knowledge, and excitement.
I enjoy finding work where I can produce dishes I am passionate about, provide good service, and form close relationships with my superiors, co-workers, and guests. 
My life's journey is to display passion for both food and drink, creating seasonal dishes that reflect the flavors of the West using the finest ingredients that support local farmers, purveyors, and artisans, and allow individuals to come together at the table over a well-prepared meal. 

I strive to be an individual who displays enthusiasm for food and drink, foraging, gathering, and farm-to-table dishes thoughtfully curated by passionate food producers, purveyors, and makers. A person who excels, and continues to learn. A person who brings family, friends, and strangers alike close together at the dinner table. A person who places importance on good company, food, creativity, and art. A person who gives back to the community by supporting local producers and businesses, committed to sustainable resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment