Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The months I spent climbing the slopes of your body were an education. I hadn't known that the channels of you were scars and each pull of my fingers at those places where you hurt the most were a reminder that you hadn't yet healed your last fracture.
Each time you winced I learned to love you in different ways. I loosened my limbs so the elasticity of your body could drape across mine without bruising, and I made sure to kiss every hollow of your spine so you knew that each crevice in your skin, even the places you hurt the most, I loved just as much as the rest of you.

3 comments:

  1. damn is right...
    you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These should be put together in a book. like each page has one of your brilliant posts. I would pay money for this book.

    ReplyDelete