Thursday, July 11, 2013

  "His eyes were closed, the rings underneath them deep purple, his arms relaxed at his sides, his palms turned forward. His expression was very peaceful, like he was dreaming of pleasant things. The marble skin of his chest was bare-- there was a small pile of white fabric at his feet. The light reflecting from the pavement of the square gleamed dimly from his skin
   I'd never seen anything more beautiful-- even as I ran, gasping and screaming, I could appreciate that. And the last seven months meant nothing. And his words in the forest meant nothing. And it did not matter if he did not want me. I would never want anything but him, no matter how long I lived."

-- New Moon Stephenie Meyer

2 comments:

  1. I can't figure out how to follow on here :/
    Punishment for my absence, I'm sure. If you could point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated.

    Ever
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ever, nice to hear from you again.
    Due to the fact that I don't have the followers gadget on my page I have made it more difficult (admittedly) for other people who are interested in joining my blog. I don't usually follow people, I mostly just remember their accounts and check on them regularly, so I don't have much experience when it comes to this.
    However I know that you can become a follower by either following my blog via my Google Friend Connect Following gadget, or by adding my blog's URL to your Reading List.
    I'm afraid that with my knowledge, that's all the advice I can give you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete