Monday, July 22, 2013

Comment a flower of your choice that you would like to know about me and I will reply to any of them in my next post.
xx

Heather - Something that I tend to do when I'm alone
Marigold - What I would do if I had all the riches in the world
Peony - An emotional wound I am still recovering from
Orange Blossom - Whether or not I want children
Tuberose - A physical trait I find attractive
Sunflower - Who I look up to as a role model
Geranium - Something I do for comfort
Lilac - Who my first love was
Stargazer - Something I aspire to do before I die
Lavendar - An event in my life that has made me wary of people or surroundings
Stephanotis - If I believe in good luck, bad luck, and other such superstitions
Gardenia - What brings me the most happiness

5 comments:

  1. Heather, marigold, peony, orange blossom, tuberose, sunflower, geranium, lilac, stargazer, lavendar, stephanotis, gardenia.

    oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilac, lavendar please!

    ReplyDelete