Tuesday, December 13, 2016

This semester, I have learned so much. It is difficult to encapsulate all that I have learned. I have a higher caffeine tolerance, I am entirely disenchanted with chicken, I can handle a knife without cutting myself, etc. All in all though, my love for food is the same. I would be lying if I said this semester was easy for me. It was challenging, difficult, and at times discouraging. Yet, the passion I have for food and food photography only grows stronger. I am sad to leave this classroom, yet excited and eager for what the future may bring. 
Even more, I have now received a line cook position at Pizzeria 712 that I am so excited for! My interview consisted of cutting vegetables, and I was grateful for this class and the knowledge I have gained in order to do well in this interview. I feel like things are coming together. I am moving forward in the culinary program with good grades, I now will be working with a wood-fired oven, the Northwest is so close in my future, I am ever eager to continue growing and learning. 
Thank you, chef John, for all your teaching! 


1 comment: